|Calvary Chapel of Oxnard’s Bulletin
December 14, 2018
Perspective Class: “Perspective” is a unique 15-week discipleship course intended to draw you much closer to Jesus, equip YOU with Biblical, historical, cultural & strategic perspective of God’s master plan. Large Scholarships available – See Eric for details.
- Location – hosted at Reality Ventura (1954 Goodyear Ave, Ventura, CA 93003)
- Dates – 5 Feb 2019 through 14 May 2019
- Times – Tuesday nights from 6:30pm-9:30pm
- Tuition – $265 minus scholarship
- Discounts – $25 for early bird registration (before 1/1/2019)
- For registration details click here.
Office and Bookstore Hours:
- Sunday 23rd – Regular service times / Children’s Christmas Program
- Monday 24th – Christmas Eve services 3:30pm & 5:00pm
- Wednesday, 26th – No Mid-Week Service
- Thursday & Friday, 27th & 28th – 9:00am to 5:00pm regular hours
CCO Bookstore: Pick up a Christmas gift for everyone on your list. We are open Tuesday thru Friday 9:00 to 5:00pm.
Stuff from Last Week:
Christmas Outreach: Tomorrow, Saturday, December 15th from 3-5pm at Heritage Park Senior Apartments, 820 S. “E” Street Oxnard. There is only street parking available when you get there. You can park on “E” St. and 9th St. The Complex is only available for residents only. Contact Bernadette for more information.
Building Fund Matching Grant: A foundation has offered to CCO a matching grant opportunity. Any gift given (beyond regular) to the Building Fund will be matched until the end of the year.
New Member/Update Your Membership: We welcome you to be a member. If you are already a member, please update your inform on our website or pick up a CONNECT form in the Fellowship Hall or Front Desk and place it in the Agape Box.
Axxess Memberships: This fundraiser for Calvary Christian School features Axxess, which features exclusive discounts at over 440 Local Merchants. There are over 100 New Merchants this year and over 190 2-for-1 Offers! Membership includes a Merchant Directory & an Axxess Card. Show your card, save your money! Average savings per family per year is $300. Sale of the Axxess Books is available in the Bookstore and makes an excellent Christmas gift!