|Calvary Chapel of Oxnard’s Bulletin
November 18, 2018
- Turn Back Your Clocks: Daylight Savings Time comes to an end during this weekend. Be sure to turn your clocks back before going to bed for an extra hour of sleep.
- Men’s Fellowship Breakfast: Tomorrow morning, Saturday Nov 3rd @ 8:00am in the Fellowship Hall.
- Refuge Young Adults Ministry: Is on hiatus while we design our new program. We will no longer be meeting at Gold Coast Church. Stay tuned for more details. For any questions, contact Jeff.
- MOPS: We are still in need of childcare workers. 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month. Contact Elene at (805) 832-8357 for more information.
- Israel Trip Information Meeting: Saturday, November 10th, there are 2 sessions from which to choose. Session #1 is from 3pm to 5pm or Session #2 is from 6pm to 8pm in the Fellowship Hall. An 11 Day Inspirational Tour of Israel, is a trip you will never forget. Please sign up for either session in the Fellowship Hall. Contact Pastor Sid Ward for more information.
- Trust Seminar: Saturday, November 10th from 8am to 1pm in the Fellowship Hall. Contact Pastor Sid Ward for any questions. Sign up in the Fellowship Hall.