|Calvary Chapel of Oxnard’s e-Bulletin
April 26, 2018
- Men’s Fellowship Breakfast: Saturday, May 5th at 8:00am. Sign up in the Fellowship Hall. Speaker will be Rory Zufolo.
- Healing Hearts Ministry: Is a small group for women. For more information, contact Lynn Aguiar.
- Junior High Ministry: Will no longer have Sunday morning services. All JHM will meet upstairs in front of the video room before 2nd service.
- “The Bridge” Women’s Fellowship: Fostering intentional relationship between younger and seasoned godly women. Saturday, April 28th @ 9:30am at 830 Rosebud Dr.
- Junior High & High School Ministry: Final night of meeting at the Shack, Wednesday May 2nd. HSM will be meeting in the Fellowship Hall and JHM will be meeting in the upstairs sanctuary.
- Ventura County Lighthouse for Women & Children: Last week to drop off diapers, size 2-6 for our mothers at the Lighthouse. A drop off box is located in the Fellowship Hall.
- Franklin Graham’s Decision America: An exciting evening of music and a powerful message of hope. Free admission May 23rd, 7:30pm at Oxnard Beach Park.
- New Building Demo Day: Saturday, May 5th at 10:00am-2:00pm. Volunteers needed! Bring gloves, boots, eye safety wear, etc.