Calvary Chapel of Oxnard’s e-Bulletin
- “The Bridge”: Tomorrow, August 25th, 9:30am. Join the Monthly Women’s Group. Spend intimate time sharing with one another to grow in your walk with the Lord! Meeting at 830 Rosebud Dr. Oxnard.
- Women’s Bible Study: Starts September 13th. Both Morning and Evening studies available. Sign up in the Fellowship Hall for more details.
- Trail Life Troop 281: Join this great program that offers a Christ-Centered outdoor adventure for boys ages 5-18. For more information, visit them after service or calvaryoxnard.org/traillife.
- Perspective on the World Christian Movement Course: Wed. 6:30-9:15pm, Aug. 29th-Dec. 19th. Register online (enter Camarillo as location). Calvary Community Church 1777 Arneill Rd.
- Men’s Breakfast: Saturday, September 1st, 8am. We are inviting men of all ages to share a meal and dig into The Word. Sign up in the Fellowship Hall.
- Wills and Power of Attorney Workshop: Saturday, September 8th, 9am-Noon. Attend this free Workshop here at Calvary Chapel Oxnard, for the opportunity to learn about and complete the basic documents needed. A Notary will be present to complete and sign documents. For more info, contact pastor Sid Ward.
- His Masterpiece: Tuesday, September 4th, 7pm. This is a Ladies Bible Art Journaling and Creative Workshop that is held in the Fellowship Hall on every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month. Sign up in the Fellowship Hall. For More info contact Lorie Malla at (850) 216-3418.
- Baptism: Sunday, September 16th, 7pm. Outside on the Patio at 2pm. Sign up and pick up your packet in the Fellowship Hall.
- Women’s Retreat: September 14th-16th, at The Oaks Conference Center at Lake Hughes. Register now in the Fellowship Hall or online.
- MOPS: Needs volunteers for childcare. For more information contact Elene or sign up in the Fellowship Hall on our info table.
- Our City Map: Come and place a blue dot where you live on the maps in the hallway.
- Conquer Series: August 30th, 6:30pm begins a 10 week series for men who want to walk in sexual purity, by getting free or staying free from lust and pornography. Contact John Davis for more information, (805) 914-4675.
- Oxnard Serve Day: Save the Date, Saturday October 13th, 9am to noon for the 2nd Annual Serve Oxnard Day. More information to follow as we get closer.