Calvary Chapel of Oxnard’s e-Bulletin
September 28, 2018New Stuff:
- Recently moved? Just Turned 18? Register to Vote: It’s good stewardship! See the Voter Registration Table in the Fellowship Hall.
- Election Integrity Project: Help ensure the integrity of our Electoral process. More information is available at the Voter Registration Table in the Fellowship Hall.
- The Urban Ministry Institute Presentations: Thursday, October 4th, 7pm here at CCO. Listen to presentation on Ministries that impact Oxnard and the rest of the world…such as Young Life, Compassion Int’l., Samaritan’s Purse, Far Reaching Ministries and others.
- Graduation Ceremony for The Urban Ministry Institute: Please join in celebrating our first graduating class of TUMI graduates on Tuesday, October 9th at 6:45pm here at CCO.
- 2nd Annual Oxnard Serve Day: This is the last weekend to sign-up. Select a project that will best serve our city. Saturday, October 13th 9:00am-Noon. See Richard Trejo in the Fellowship Hall on Sunday or call (805) 509-2315 for more information.
- Plug in at CCO: Sound & Projection are in need of volunteers. Contact Rob for more info.
Men’s Breakfast: We will not be having a breakfast for the month of October.
- 6th Annual CCHS Golf Tournament: Saturday, October 25th, 8:00am at Buenaventura Golf Course. All proceeds will benefit Calvary Christian High School. Sign-ups start Sunday in the Patio Area. Contact Lynn for more information.
- “The Bridge”: Tomorrow, Saturday, September 29th, 9:30am. Join in on a time of fellowship and encouragement from women.