To show God’s love and care to our senior church members. Offering friendship and support to help our seniors feel loved, valued, and included in our church community.
We provide fellowship and support by:
- Making regular “wellness calls” to check-in and see how our CCO family can provide support
- Praying during an in-person visit or over the phone
- Adding prayer requests to the CCO prayer list
- Following up with an encouraging phone call or visit after an emergency or medical procedure
- If not feeling well, getting a food train started for meals (MealTrain.com)
- Organizing events and fellowship opportunities for our seniors to get together and have fun!
Join the Seniors ministry
Are you a senior looking for different ways to connect with other seniors at Calvary Oxnard and in our community?
Have you been thinking about ways you might be able to help bless others, specifically the senior community?
Then this group is for you!
Please reach out to Senior Ministry Lead: Martha Araujo